Essentials Tools and Materials Set
Experiment with your own acrylic paints, inks or even watercolour, but be sure you have the right tools and paper. I have tried many different way and have discovered these simple implements work great.
Each set contains:
- 4 x sheets of 300g/m2 watercolour paper. A4 size, 297mm x 210mm
- 2 x flat sided sponges to apply paint with precision, closed cell foam sponges hold their shape when wet
- 1 x sponge roller with extra sponge
- Stiff cardboard sheet evens out printing pressure, helps avoid smudges
- Sturdy storage box doubles as a palette
- 1 x 3D printed baren, improved design for applying pressure to transfer paint to paper.
- Paint mixing sticks
- Block printing plates
- Acrylic paints